It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

McAtee played 30 games in an awful team and didn’t stand out and plays in a position we are stacked in.

You’ll have been telling us that Rodri would never fill Fernandinho’s boots 4 years ago.

Wharton is the closest match to Rodri in the PL, however many games he has played.
I disagree with you on that. He is no where near Rodri. Put your rod away on that. 10 games isn't a yard stick in assessing Wharton's ability. I am sticking by he is medicocre

The Wharton hype is unreal.

Palace hit a purple patch from around Feb and it wasn't all down to him. Eze, Olise, Mateta, etc, were all on fire.

Yes he played his part and is tidy on the ball, makes good recoveries. But if Perrone was playing in the PL he'd do the same job.
Whilst I don't want to downplay the lad's ability and potential too much, there's definitely an element of "new toy" syndrome with this one.

The transfer forum bored with the lack of activity, some frustrated at there being no real or solid links to new incomings, any name that gets thrown out there instantly becomes that one deal we'd be stupid not to do.

Hahaha sometimes I swear you have to be trolling - mediocre talent and a bizarre idea McAtee could play the same role hahah
No I am not. He may not be mediocre to you but he is to me. It was sheer folly in including him in the England set up and if he was at Blackburn he wouldn't have got a mention. 10 games in the Premier League isn't the yard stick. He is certainly not better than we current have. I am certain a few championing his inclusion are trolling.

Palace hit a purple patch from around Feb and it wasn't all down to him. Eze, Olise, Mateta, etc, were all on fire.

Yes he played his part and is tidy on the ball, makes good recoveries. But if Perrone was playing in the PL he'd do the same job.
See what he is like after a full season in the big league.

It’s not just the palace form though, it was his form at Blackburn as well. Sometimes very talented young players stand out and it’s obvious they will go far in the game - foden and palmer being two obvious ones. I think Wharton is one of them.

There’s obviously not many games to base that on, but he is 19 isn’t he? We would be signing potential, not a ready made player

McAtee played 30 games in an awful team and didn’t stand out and plays in a position we are stacked in.

You’ll have been telling us that Rodri would never fill Fernandinho’s boots 4 years ago.

Wharton is the closest match to Rodri in the PL, however many games he has played.
Wharton looks a tidy player to me with bags of potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.