It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Things need to start ramping up don’t they a bit? Savio sounds done but just not announced and maybe a Olmo deal if indeed we do want him? I wonder if the club may move for zubimendi?
Savio has been done for a while tbf. Think Fabrizio confirmed he was joining City months ago, just a formality at this point.

Olmo has been a weird transfer saga this summer. Fabrizio is saying we aren't interested at the moment, whereas DiMarzio is claiming that we're aiming to have a deal done with RB Leipzig this Tuesday.

Zubimendi would be a great backup for Rodri but can't see it happening sadly. He's been extremely reluctant to leave Real Sociedad/Spain (homesickness, apparently) and I don't think he'd want to play as a backup at the club level. So unless he can play alongside Rodri for the majority of games and you can convince him to leave sunny Spain for Manchester, it wouldn't happen.

Just pure speculation, but I think City/Txiki/Pep are looking for a 8/6 hybrid like Gundo was rather than a pure 6. Wonder if the Bruno Guimaraes transfer still has some life to it (fingers crossed).

Zubimendi stated a little while ago he didn’t want to leave la liga mate? Williams is such a talent but we already have Doku, Bernardo and Grealish for wide areas and Savio sounds like he’s coming in as well?

Was joking bud. They all played well though

Savio has been done for a while tbf. Think Fabrizio confirmed he was joining City months ago, just a formality at this point.

Olmo has been a weird transfer saga this summer. Fabrizio is saying we aren't interested at the moment, whereas DiMarzio is claiming that we're aiming to have a deal done with RB Leipzig this Tuesday.

Zubimendi would be a great backup for Rodri but can't see it happening sadly. He's been extremely reluctant to leave Real Sociedad/Spain (homesickness, apparently) and I don't think he'd want to play as a backup at the club level. So unless he can play alongside Rodri for the majority of games and you can convince him to leave sunny Spain for Manchester, it wouldn't happen.

Just pure speculation, but I think City/Txiki/Pep are looking for a 8/6 hybrid like Gundo was rather than a pure 6. Wonder if the Bruno Guimaraes transfer still has some life to it (fingers crossed).
Think it will just be Savio and Kimmich myself, Olmo only happens if KDB wants to leave.

I would think San Sebastian is as wet as Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.