It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I am surprised that a top PL footballer who still has several seasons left at the top level would want to play in Saudi Arabia? Their league is just dross, they get crowds of less than a 1000 at some games. How much money does a millionaire footballer need? Each to their own but it looks just like greed to me.
Come on mate, this is a tiresome argument at this point but nobody is in a position to tell someone else how much money they should have.

The £100m now would be too good to turn down especially after Kev himself has expressed his feeling on a move.

I would reluctantly accept only if we had already Wirtz/musiala done. If not no deal.
We might have to wait a year if we sold Kev to get a player like that

It’s mad to think that it’s a realistic possibility that we could sell Alvarez, Ederson and Kev this summer

Out of the three players mentioned the only possibility is Alvarez but again we are not going to sell him on
the cheap.

Out of the three players mentioned the only possibility is Alvarez but again we are not going to sell him on
the cheap.
I’m waiting for Kev to return and then we might see movement
He’ll probs have to tell Pep face to face if he wants to leave
Can’t see the clubs paying the fees we want for Ederson and Alvarez but I’m not so sure on Kev

Can’t see the clubs paying the fees we want for Ederson and Alvarez but I’m not so sure on Kev
No real indication he is off. Besides that we have to find a replacement which won't happen this season and on top of that and any Saudi club that are interested still haas to match our valuation and not low bid for Kev.

Something not right with this "deal"

You don't offer a keeper 500k-700k a week on a two year deal to play in a joke league.

That sort of money you give to a superstar game changer player.

If they were trying to sign him from somewhere like Spurs or Villa I would agree, but they are trying to entice him away from one of the top 3 club sides in the world where he is in a chance of winning the biggest honours the game can offer whilst also picking up a healthy pay-cheque.

It's going to take huge money for Ederson to be convinced to go to Saudi, and by the looks of it they have done.

No real indication he is off.
Rudy Galetti is spot on with Saudi stuff
He was the first journo to break Kante, Mahrez, Benzema and Ronaldo to Saudi
He said personal terms are agreed - wouldn’t be so sure that he is staying tbh

I think if £60m comes in from Atletico or £80m from Chelsea for Alvarez he leaves. He will push for the move as well.

The frustrating scenario with Kev and Ederson is because of their age and in Kev's scenario his lack of years on his contract, we are going to struggle to raise anything more than £80m-£100m for the pair of them. If that.

It will cost closer to £200m to replace them and nobody is on the market to do that this summer.

Rudy Galetti is spot on with Saudi stuff
He was the first journo to break Kante, Mahrez, Benzema and Ronaldo to Saudi
He said personal terms are agreed - wouldn’t be so sure that he is staying tbh
Same with Ederson any interested club still has to match our valuation or find alternatives. They should try their luck next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.