It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Doubt it when salah was going for 150m

Was he ever though? Odd that they didnt come back for him. He also had twice as long on his contract, and the transfer window had shut, and we had the liverpool PR machine in action.

I might have to don my tin hat here but I think 60m for a player who is knocking on, who hasn’t completed a full season since god knows when, who has one year left on his contract, is silly money. If that’s being touted take it and go balls deep for Olmo or Wirtz

I think if they offered 60m for kdb, the club would snap their arm off.
I'm not sure, is it worth it to the club to do that?

It would cost at least double that to replace him and then we'd have to hope that the player hits the ground running.

We are going for 5 titles in a row, are one of the favourites for the CL & FA Cup too, so the Treble is definitely attainable again and so i think Kev's talent, experience and that he knows exactly what Pep wants from him, is invaluable to us.

We will have to replace KDB anyway, whether it be this year or next. We will still be spending a considerable sum to do so. He is an exceptional player, but I am confident that Phil and Oscar can do the job between them. You cannot replace a player like KDB directly - his skillset is unique in the world game. This was also true of Yaya.

We will have to replace KDB anyway, whether it be this year or next. We will still be spending a considerable sum to do so. He is an exceptional player, but I am confident that Phil and Oscar can do the job between them. You cannot replace a player like KDB directly - his skillset is unique in the world game. This was also true of Yaya.
I have been thinking exactly the same, regarding Yaya.
I might get pelters for this. But, I think Yaya was a far better player than Kev. Yaya could do everything Kev can and more.
You can't, like for like, replace players like Kev and Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.