It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m leaning on the side of selling KDB if I’m being honest. He has turned 33 - his fitness has declined and he will need his minutes heavily managed.

The likelihood is he will run down his contract and go to Saudi anyway and has admitted himself he would be open to it potentially. If we can get a good fee this summer I think we should take it. I remember he said - something like he can make as much money in 2 years in Saudi as his previous 15.

I do think we now have our replacement in Foden now. The squad has to adapt and evolve. Obviously depends on whether the club are able to meet our valuation but if selling KDB could facilitate Bruno and Eze coming in I would do it. Also would free up more minutes for Bobb potentially.

I'm not sure, is it worth it to the club to do that?

It would cost at least double that to replace him and then we'd have to hope that the player hits the ground running.

We are going for 5 titles in a row, are one of the favourites for the CL & FA Cup too, so the Treble is definitely attainable again and so i think Kev's talent, experience and that he knows exactly what Pep wants from him, is invaluable to us.

I think so, yeah. At 60m, yeah absolutely, for me. At 30m, I agree with you, a year is arguably more significant. Anywhere inbetween, I'm on board with whatever.

We May potentially need 2 players to replace Kev. Loosing a lot off g/a. Don't think he's due back till 5th Aug

Reactions: moz
I’m leaning on the side of selling KDB if I’m being honest. He has turned 33 - his fitness has declined and he will need his minutes heavily managed.

The likelihood is he will run down his contract and go to Saudi anyway and has admitted himself he would be open to it potentially. If we can get a good fee this summer I think we should take it. I remember he said - something like he can make as much money in 2 years in Saudi as his previous 15.

I do think we now have our replacement in Foden now. The squad has to adapt and evolve. Obviously depends on whether the club are able to meet our valuation but if selling KDB could facilitate Bruno and Eze coming in I would do it. Also would free up more minutes for Bobb potentially.
Thought KDB at the Euros looked as sharp as he as done for a while so think he can offer at least one more elite season

I think De bruyne will be away this summer and I think it’s the best decision for all parties if i’m honest
Kdb can still provide those moments of magic eg Newcastle away. I would be tempted to keep him for 1 more season and although he won't play every game he can still make an impact. Also it will give us 12 months to find a replacement.

Bruno?

As in Bruno Fernandes?

As in rat featured Scum player that we all detest?

Please no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.