It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Rather Kev go to Saudi than anywhere else tbqh and if it's this summer then so be it. I just don't see him having a good season for us, think the Euros will have seen to that

Dortmund are cheeky gits. Quibbling about the odd 5m for Couto. They got 100 m for Bellingham, 80 for Sancho and 55 for Erling (thats just off the top of my head) without any others. Pay up for one of the top rated attacking fullbacks in La Liga. you cheapskates. You've got the money.

I know I’m gonna get flak for this but the club have lost their edge of transfers over the last couple of years? We used to in and get the job done? Now it seems since we got to the top of the mountain that we have lost that will to push it further?
Nope, our transfer strategy hasn’t changed in the slightest over the last 10 years.

I know I’m gonna get flak for this but the club have lost their edge of transfers over the last couple of years? We used to in and get the job done? Now it seems since we got to the top of the mountain that we have lost that will to push it further?
Think it’s difficult when the market was so high value and we tried to get the best deals we could. I think some of the figures for valuations have decreased after PSR rules have come into place.

FFS.

Kdb can still provide those moments of magic eg Newcastle away. I would be tempted to keep him for 1 more season and although he won't play every game he can still make an impact. Also it will give us 12 months to find a replacement.
Yes he could be great next season or he could be fading. But it would make sense to let him go if we could get some good money for him. Would certainly help to get a decent replacement as well.

Yes he could be great next season or he could be fading. But it would make sense to let him go if we could get some good money for him. Would certainly help to get a decent replacement as well.
He may well be fading but he doesn’t need to play every week,we have enough players to rest him regularly. We won’t get a big fee for him better to get one more season from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.