It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He is flourishing because he has gone to a team who are relatively (to us) dogshit and he can be the main man. In order for him to do that for us we would need to drop Foden and / or Kev. Not happening
Mate I didn’t say mistake letting palmer go,although I do think he’s better than your portraying

Personally feel 5 in a row will be out of reach, would be happy with top 3 finish if it means we have properly blooded and integrated the academy boys into the first team.
The new toys out there may already be wearing a city shirt, Cole is an example of how a young lad can flourish
Oh ffs grow a pair of balls you sound like a spoilt brat.

Has couto actually been sold yet ? Seems to have been agreed for days but cannot see it done

I’d be happy enough to sign the young lad Wharton from Palace as rotation for Rodri and I think we’d be set.

Use fees for Couto, Alvarez, Cancelo Phillips etc to chuck at Musiala next summer as KDB replacement

I’d be happy enough to sign the young lad Wharton from Palace as rotation for Rodri and I think we’d be set.

Use fees for Couto, Alvarez, Cancelo Phillips etc to chuck at Musiala next summer as KDB replacement
This. Don't know what happened to the Wharton links. Allegedly, we have identified him as our target and it went all quiet ever since. In fact, we are now in August, a week away from the Community Shield game vs the Rags, and we still don't have a clear Rodri backup plan in sight. Let's not pretend like it's going to be Nico O'Reilly because it won't be (not anytime soon anyway).

Hope Alvarez does not go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.