It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Let’s not rewrite history though mate, of course it’s wrong to say he was dog shit, but he didn’t have a single great game playing in the midfield role and it was clearly Pep shoehorning him into the side at times. A manager is allowed to have his favourites, Pep has proved that many times over the years, and that’s his prerogative - he’s done it with Bernie too.

I agree, let's not rewrite history, that is what I am saying too.

Like making shit up, that didn't happen.

He wasn't great the whole season. He certainly wasn't shit either. He played a huge part, and covered for two key top players really well.

It will be interesting to see if mcatee does better with better players around him
This is key for me. Hopefully he does. He looks like he has the tools and attitude to be a good player. Sadly not even playing next to Rodri and Bernardo helped Nunes or KP

I agree, let's not rewrite history, that is what I am saying too.

Like making shit up, that didn't happen.

He wasn't great the whole season. He certainly wasn't shit either. He played a huge part, and covered for two key top players really well.
Earlier you said “he was excellent most of the season”, I was pointing out he wasn’t. Now you agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.