It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As backup for Rodri you should buy Manu Koné. Young top defensive midfielder.

A very well respected and genuinely honest man who has worked in the media for most of his adult life and with many contacts made over the years at the club.

In short, much more reliable than the handful of gobshites trying to call him out.
I can never understand people getting on his back.

He comes on here out of his own time and give us information, He doesn't have to do any of that, He owes us nothing.

If people don't believe what he says then that's fine, No need for some of the posts giving him daggers it's uncalled for really.

He could fuckoff and tell us nothing.

Like I said, he might be all that. But with a young player, who has accomplished very little to date, it's a lot of expectation to think he'll contribute anywhere near as much as Alvarez has. Again, he might but history shows it rarely happens.
Isn’t that the same for pretty much all young players though. Most haven’t accomplished much mainly because they’ve only just started out.

The only way to avoid that is to only buy ready made world class players, which would mean players like bobb not getting a proper chance

Like I said, he might be all that. But with a young player, who has accomplished very little to date, it's a lot of expectation to think he'll contribute anywhere near as much as Alvarez has. Again, he might but history shows it rarely happens.
I think you've answered your own question there, He's accomplished very little because he's young and starting off with the first team.

It's clear as day Oscar Bobb can have a fabulous career, Personally I think he can contribute to the team even more so than Alvarez has done at City.

I don't know what point you are trying to make to be honest, Seems like you are implying young players should just give up before they start because they might not be as successful as a certain player.

For example Yamal off Barcelona, Is there any point having a career at Barcelona because he's never going to contribute as much as Messi...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.