It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not always, but that is not at all what the discussion was about.

People are arguing he was dogshit last year, and that McAtee is better. Both of those are obviously absurd.

Does McAtee start in the first 11 when everyone is fit? Heck does he start ahead of Alvarez if he were still here? No chance. That doesn't mean he has no role.

I'm happy with the move and the fee we got, and happy with whatever way Pep goes forward. People are going way too far with their exaggeration though, and that is all I am pointing out.
Yep people dismissing Alvarez's massive contribution the last two years are delusional.

He can finally fulfill the daily mail’s dream of signing for us!

People setting themselves up for big disappointment thinking Bobb is going to be all that. He might be, but in truth he's played very little, is very young, and hasn't really done anything yet. To think he's going to step up and make us not miss Alvarez is setting yourself up to be disappointed.

When you have watched as much "soccer" many of us have over the decades we just know when a young player has got it or not. Bobb has got it. Don't forget without his last minute contender of the season goal vrs Newcastle, City would not have won the league . . .

People setting themselves up for big disappointment thinking Bobb is going to be all that. He might be, but in truth he's played very little, is very young, and hasn't really done anything yet. To think he's going to step up and make us not miss Alvarez is setting yourself up to be disappointed.

Wasn't for him we wouldn't of won the league so he has done something

that would be shit but i imagine we have spoken to him to be honest and i`m sure it was said somewhere he wants to stay in Spain.
Yes he doesn’t want to go away from Spain.
Plus he is from Basque area with special affinity towards never leaving those areas.
These Sociadad and Bilbao players are like that and you know what good for them.

I am surprised Liverpool have started the discussion. Did they get some positive response from him ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.