It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

and someone else gets rotated more, all evens out.

Yeah but the point is having someone with a higher floor & ceiling than Kovacic, playing more regularly. Not to disparage him btw, he's been great for us. Regardless, I can also see City deciding not to dip into the market and be happy with Kovacic & other deputising.

Yeah but the point is having someone with a higher floor & ceiling than Kovacic, playing more regularly. Not to disparage him btw, he's been great for us. Regardless, I can also see City deciding not to dip into the market and be happy with Kovacic & other deputising.
i know but to get Rodri and Kova, Kdb and foden in the box 4. Pep dropped the LW and had phil come in from there.

Someone is to be sacrificed to get another dm in there,

Someone who will be as happy as Kova but up a level, still a tricky juggle with the squad as is. Agree think they roll with this from here, barring a silly bid on Nunes. Gonna be interesting anyway.

Last edited:
i know but to get Rodri and Kova, Kdb and foden in the box 4. Pep dropped the LW and had phil come in from there.

Someone is to be sacrificed to get another dm in there,

Someone who will be as happy as Kova but up a level, still a tricky juggle with the squad as is. Agree think they roll with this from here, barring a silly bid on Nunes. Gonna be interesting anyway.

He did, but it was something he was planning - Sam Lee and others said that was the plan regarding Rodri & Rice. Rodri is a pretty damn good 8 but I take the point that it's a few players occupying similar space and 1 wing takes the hit. It's part of why I want an overlapping LB option, so it's not just Walker holding width while Foden cuts in. Anywho, there are lots of options & solutions in the squad as is, so it will be interesting.

He did, but it was something he was planning - Sam Lee and others said that was the plan regarding Rodri & Rice. Rodri is a pretty damn good 8 but I take the point that it's a few players occupying similar space and 1 wing takes the hit. It's part of why I want an overlapping LB option, so it's not just Walker holding width while Foden cuts in. Anywho, there are lots of options & solutions in the squad as is, so it will be interesting.
id love them to add Kadioglu (for someone), but i can live with Josko playing left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.