It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I honestly think we're done in the market, strange window for us really. Only one player in and that must've been an easy one to complete from a sister club.
It will make it worse if every team around us starts splashing the cash in the next few weeks

Most DM out there will look at Rodri performance and said themselves "Fuck that i will not be against that freak of nature to fight my spot on regular basis".

Rodri is too good for his own good it become one of major reasons on why any top DM out there isn't that keen joining us and rather being main man in any top team elsewhere.

Most DM out there will look at Rodri performance and said themselves "Fuck that i will not be against that freak of nature to fight my spot on regular basis".

Rodri is too good for his own good it become one of major reasons on why any top DM out there isn't that keen joining us and rather being main man in any top team elsewhere.
Disagree, he makes good players even better when they play alongside him.

He needs a regular quality partner that compliments him but also a player that can fill the DM role when he needs resting.

Disagree, he makes good players even better when they play alongside him.

He needs a regular quality partner that compliments him but also a player that can fill the DM role when he needs resting.

Tell that to Julian and how it feels being seen as backup for someone else.

I honestly think we're done in the market, strange window for us really. Only one player in and that must've been an easy one to complete from a sister club.
It will make it worse if every team around us starts splashing the cash in the next few weeks
Or better, because we are a settled squad requiring very minor tweaks, and whose young players have spent enough time in and around the first-team to now be more involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.