It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Most DM out there will look at Rodri performance and said themselves "Fuck that i will not be against that freak of nature to fight my spot on regular basis".

Rodri is too good for his own good it become one of major reasons on why any top DM out there isn't that keen joining us and rather being main man in any top team elsewhere.
Which is why most think we need a player that is capable of both playing in Rodris position and next to him as an 8. Seen very few that suggest we should sign a 6 that will only get minutes when Rodri needs a rest.

Which is why most think we need a player that is capable of both playing in Rodris position and next to him as an 8. Seen very few that suggest we should sign a 6 that will only get minutes when Rodri needs a rest.
U mean like kovacic? Saying we need to sign an 8 that can also play as a 6 he would have to be some some real talent to play before bernardo foden kdb or alongside 1 of them. The only way I see such a player coming in is if nunes leaves. 12 months down the line might be a different story with possibly bernardo and kdb to be replaced.

We need a back up striker and that’s it. Can see us actually going into the season in profit from transfers and keeping our powder dry for next season when the bigger rebuild will come. KDB, Bernardo Walker and potentially Ederson will be off. Plus we don’t know what’s going to happen with pep.

Frustrating that Zubimendi is seemingly going to that fucking shower!

Interesting that we didn’t even try. He surely could’ve played in the 8 position? Or even next to Rodri who had freedom to go forward a bit.

Especially given it’s a Txiki special release clause.

Good signing for the dippers if they pull it off and convince him to leave Spain.

he isnt going to come to us to sit on the bench behind rodri, he does that for spain, they cant get the real deal so they got someone not as good

I dont think the player we are looking for is bench player mate? I think Pep may want Rodri to be able to push on slightly or a proper double pivot

Interesting that we didn’t even try. He surely could’ve played in the 8 position? Or even next to Rodri who had freedom to go forward a bit.

Especially given it’s a Txiki special release clause.

Good signing for the dippers if they pull it off and convince him to leave Spain.

Like you say, a Txiki special but last i seen, the player wants to stay in Spain so we`ll see what happens.

I dont think the player we are looking for is bench player mate? I think Pep may want Rodri to be able to push on slightly or a proper double pivot
If we wanted him and there was a release clause that low dont you think we would be going for him

Pep's never played a double pivot,and unless he thinks Zubimendi is a better 8 than Bernardo or Kovacic ,and I don't,we won't want him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.