It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

And that's the universe you currently texting from. Lucky for me, I dabbled in studies of Quantum Phenomenology, Multiverses and HEP once upon a time. So I comprehend you, fellow time traveler/Quantumite !

Haha. Makes me laugh when players say that - like it's common practice that players come out and say they want to leave.

No fucker does it publicly, they do it privately and even then, it's hard to say no to an offer that hasn't arrived...

And that's the universe you currently texting from. Lucky for me, I dabbled in studies of Quantum Phenomenology, Multiverses and HEP once upon a time. So I comprehend you, fellow time traveler/Quantumite !
If you think Gundogan played as a 6 next to Rodri,or even Kovacic, you'll need to be.

You know that's not true, right? You can just look as recently as the games at the end of last season, where Kovacic & Rodri played together their average position is right next to each other. Unless you think they both played as an 8 in those games, with no 6.
Correct, we move a LW or CB to make a box midfield 2x2. Most would call that a double pivot.

If you think Gundogan played as a 6 next to Rodri,or even Kovacic, you'll need to be.
What do you think a double pivot is? Do you think it's 2 players stuck on 6? Not mobile or allowed to move forward/backwards/sideways?
Do you think Pep's double pivot is a rigid system. That is pinning a player to a position without any mobility?

Pep evolved his 3-2-4-1 system, yes which is a double pivot using a box midfield to a 4-2-5 system, which is a double pivot and Ederson being used as an outfield player at the back.

But hey, you from an alternate universe, you probably are right, given the fact that you have been able to reach us here in this universe. You definitely understand and know things we don't.

I am not for a new shiny toy every transfer window but with no DM transfer rumour yet and Bruno comments- I would be really pissed if we don’t sign a DM and Rodri has to play Ipswich away -Champions league match - WestHam home in a week time.

Man is literally begging for a rest.
I am sorry but if Pep can't put Rodri on the bench for one game and trust to play Kovacic at DM or someone then the entire management team and squad need a good look in the mirror at themselves.

Its getting embarassing that people are acting like the squad is being held together with Rodri who is one bad tackle away from never playing again. We have one of the highest paid and most expensively assembled teams in the world and they can't live without one person, its a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.