It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Some people saying 2 more players this summer?
I’d be amazed
Trouble is a new midfielder will cost ridiculous amounts. We don’t want another Philips and Nunes. Clubs know we need one and because we are Manchester City, will raise the price accordingly.

I’d be amazed
Trouble is a new midfielder will cost ridiculous amounts. We don’t want another Philips and Nunes. Clubs know we need one and because we are Manchester City, will raise the price accordingly.

If Phillips and Cancelo leave, on top of Alvarez, I don't see how we don't add at least one and even 2.

I think we need a striker, to provide competition for Haaland. Another option if Haaland is having a bad game

I’d be amazed
The best trick would be to pull of swap deals, eg..

Branthwaite
We pay £60m cash up front, they get KP valued at £25m. Branthwaite stays on loan (£5m loan fee) at Everton until July 2025. Fixes Everton"s cash flow issues, while they get new owners, and gives them a year to replace Branthwaite. We only have Gvardiol younger than 26, so we need to start refreshing the defence, but no need to panic. All based on the assumption Branthwaite is the dog's danglers and will become Johan Stones v2.

Eze
We pay £0m cash up front, they get Cancelo valued at £25m and Nunes valued at £40m. Eze joins immediately, plays either false 9 or just behind Haaland, some of the the time. Would help to replace Julien's G/As.

Gizza a job Tikki...

I’d be amazed
Yep, I think we're done, definitely if we can't move Phillip's and Cancelo on

The best trick would be to pull of swap deals, eg..

Branthwaite
We pay £60m cash up front, they get KP valued at £25m. Branthwaite stays on loan (£5m loan fee) at Everton until July 2025. Fixes Everton"s cash flow issues, while they get new owners, and gives them a year to replace Branthwaite. We only have Gvardiol younger than 26, so we need to start refreshing the defence, but no need to panic. All based on the assumption Branthwaite is the dog's danglers and will become Johan Stones v2.

Eze
We pay £0m cash up front, they get Cancelo valued at £25m and Nunes valued at £40m. Eze joins immediately, plays either false 9 or just behind Haaland, some of the the time. Would help to replace Julien's G/As.

Gizza a job Tikki...
Yes to Branthwaite no to eze

Eze
I can't see Cancelo going to Palace. He thinks he's European royalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.