It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think we played chicken with Newcastle a bit over Bruno G , assuming they would have to sell him for PSR and stood firm at £85m expecting to get him and it didn’t happen. We need someone in there as Kova isn’t the answer and Nico too raw.

Some people saying 2 more players this summer?
I’d be amazed
Trouble is a new midfielder will cost ridiculous amounts. We don’t want another Philips and Nunes. Clubs know we need one and because we are Manchester City, will raise the price accordingly.
"will cost ridiculous amounts"

We have raised ridiculous amounts of money through sales and have a ridiculous annual turnover.

We need 2 top quality players, and I am sure in the next two weeks we will get those players in.

I think with Bobb, Doku and Savio we can safely say we've replaced Mahrez.

Having this many wingers, throw in Jack as well, means Phil and Bernie should play centrally all the time thus softening the departure of Gundo.
Kev is still with us too and looks fit.

So apart from the Rodri cunundrum we are good to go. Kovacic looking like he'll be more important this year.

I think we played chicken with Newcastle a bit over Bruno G , assuming they would have to sell him for PSR and stood firm at £85m expecting to get him and it didn’t happen. We need someone in there as Kova isn’t the answer and Nico too raw.
We have been very slow in the window altogether. We bought Savinho in February, so that's great, but since then, we haven't brought in anyone. It's been 2 months since the window opened, and we have made no progress. It's been well known for months that we need a DM. The likes of Bruno G, Kimmich, Wharton, Neves, FDJ are/were out there available. Inexcusable. I expect a panic buy in the last week or so, not the guys above.

We have been very slow in the window altogether. We bought Savinho in February, so that's great, but since then, we haven't brought in anyone. It's been 2 months since the window opened, and we have made no progress. It's been well known for months that we need a DM. The likes of Bruno G, Kimmich, Wharton, Neves, FDJ are/were out there available. Inexcusable.
Kimmich has already said he's staying.

Bruno has made all the right noises about staying although I get the feeling he would walk to us given the chance.

We have been very slow in the window altogether. We bought Savinho in February, so that's great, but since then, we haven't brought in anyone. It's been 2 months since the window opened, and we have made no progress. It's been well known for months that we need a DM. The likes of Bruno G, Kimmich, Wharton, Neves, FDJ are/were out there available. Inexcusable. I expect a panic buy in the last week or so, not the guys above.

It is slightly perplexing we haven’t sorted the midfield yet mate, we have LOADS of cash available for transfers so let’s get this squad sorted for another slog ahead this year! If Madrid need cash for something and want Rodrygo out we should be at the front of the queue and if indeed Barca sell FDJ for the rumoured €60m am we should do that as well and take the €20m off them for Cancelo and another treble could be on the cards!

It is slightly perplexing we haven’t sorted the midfield yet mate, we have LOADS of cash available for transfers so let’s get this squad sorted for another slog ahead this year! If Madrid need cash for something and want Rodrygo out we should be at the front of the queue and if indeed Barca sell FDJ for the rumoured €60m am we should do that as well and take the €20m off them for Cancelo and another treble could be on the cards!
The issue with FDJ is the wages owed to him and does he genuinely want to leave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.