It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think we need a good backup striker (I'd love Watkins - at the right age i think to want a few trophies).

And we need a longterm Walker replacement (someone completely unknown to anyone of us but smashing would be the dream).

I know we need to replace KDB too longterm but I'd love for that to be Grealish.

And obviously we need Rodri's cover but I think Kovacic is enough for now because there's simply no one in the world capable without having to play them every game so we'd end up quite defensive.
Livramento, Bruno & Wilson triple bid at the barcodes... lol

Probably right but an overweight man in his 50s living his life through others can but dream.
couple of decent early draws in the carabao and you might get that wish though.. fingers crossed. grealish/foden in the 8s in on my bucket list.

I think we need a more credible plan to take some of the heat off of Rodri. We don’t need just emergency cover when he’s not available - we need to afford him some rotation so he can be at his best in big games. I get the idea of signing an 8 and a 6… that’s probably a good option but if we don’t get some help for Rodri I doubt he will put up with the way things were last season for ever - he was effectively demanding a rest at one point.

Not sure Nunes is going anywhere just yet - give him a chance, if it's still looking bleak come January then we assess things.
Takes time for players to get to grips with what Pep wants
cant even see what Pep wants him to do personally. I like his toolset just not in this lineup or squad makeup. Hes' the odd man out if we wanna buy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.