It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Brilliant mate, thanks very much .

Excellent stuff, not surprised him and Dennis didn't get along, both very headstrong.

Wasn't surprised when he mentioned Eze either, only watched him a few times but just looks so natural with a ball at his feet, but like Rodney says, he needs some direction, could be a very good player.

Incredible natural ability and a lovely player to watch with the ball, but there just seems to be something big missing, and I'm not sure what it is, I think it was Rodney Marsh who said he just needs coaching properly, maybe that's exactly it.
Zaha can fuck off, the whinging mard arse.
I like Eze from Palace. So much ability.

Me too. I've raved about him all season, so comfortable on the ball, got an eye for goal, he's a pep player 100%.
Said the above about him, first around January 2021.
Still stand by that ‘maybe needs coaching/direction’ view, drifts in and out of games too much and needs to stamp his authority and ability more, but he is just such a beautiful player to watch when he’s on it.

marca is saying that deal for jude is done for real which honestly if true i dont care cause i dont think hes worth 120 mil

not saying its not true.

but how convienent that that news suddently comes out after they lose last night
It's not that deep. Nkt everything is linked with defeat. It doesn't matter anyway as Barcelona is winning Liga. They lost to Girona fee days aho

marca is saying that deal for jude is done for real which honestly if true i dont care cause i dont think hes worth 120 mil
Whether he is worth that money or not- he would have been a. Quality long term buy. The question is who do you spend that 120m on now that’d be a similar quality buy- if gundo leaves as expected we need someone top quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.