It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not sure if he's anywhere near our level. Just my opinion from the last 2 seasons.

I don't know why the general opinion of him has shifted so much since his injury problems last season.

I get that he's not progressed since then and his minutes have gone down but a lot of people really seemed to turn on him.

Although I've got to say, some were saying he could be better than Foden when he first broke through. That was always stupid. Foden is a genuinely special player.

I don't know why the general opinion of him has shifted so much since his injury problems last season.

I get that he's not progressed since then and his minutes have gone down but a lot of people really seemed to turn on him.

Although I've got to say, some were saying he could be better than Foden when he first broke through. That was always stupid. Foden is a genuinely special player.
Ive certainly not turned on him Tugay. Nothing against him at all. Just not sure what his main assets are. You can usually say a couple for a gifted young player.

As you say, injuries have set him back. Want him to succeed at City but a season long loan could be for the best.

This is why I fear we'll have to wipe our mouths on this one & accept a loss.

We're better off without Cancelo hanging around like a soggy fart, than clinging on to him hoping to maximise our asking fee.
Liverpool like right backs who can't defend. Maybe they would go for him.

Not sure if he's anywhere near our level. Just my opinion from the last 2 seasons.

Of course he is,as he has proven on occasion,in some of the very rare minutes he has been given here,and with the England u21's.

The biggest fuck up with his kid was not loaning him at the start of this season,keeping him here was backwards.

He needs consistent Prem minutes,only then will we see him blossom.

Think he'd have to drop a division to get the minutes he needs.

There's definitely a special player in there and I can see: Palmer OUT, McAtee IN during summer changes to our first team squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.