It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It would be poetry if Gundog made an emotional return to Dortmund & Bellingham came the other way.
Doubt it. Silky is from Gelsenkirchen, keeps quiet about allegiances but he's probably a Schalke fan. Doubt he's too much of an emotional attachment to their arch-rivals if so.

I can see Cancelo back in Italy (on loan with an option to buy - with us subsidising his wages). I genuinely can't see Bayern taking him, Barca can't afford him so where's he going to go?
This is why I fear we'll have to wipe our mouths on this one & accept a loss.

We're better off without Cancelo hanging around like a soggy fart, than clinging on to him hoping to maximise our asking fee.

Reactions: nmc
This is why I fear we'll have to wipe our mouths on this one & accept a loss.

We're better off without Cancelo hanging around like a soggy fart, than clinging on to him hoping to maximise our asking fee.
How about touting him to the swamp. He’s better than anything they’ve got and if you can’t be motivated against your rivals then you shouldn’t be playing professionally!

Seems like no one knows what City have planned. Obviously strong links with Bellingham and Gvardiol with Cancelo leaving and Gundogan, Laporte and Bernardo linked with exits. I hope the rumour that Bernardo is going to wait for Barca are true as another season would be great as he’s unique. The rumours that McAtee will be given a chance are intriguing.

I think there has to be questions over Phillips and Gomez considering how little they’ve featured. Phillips doesn’t seem to be trusted at all and has been hugely disappointing. I’d love to see him replaced by Lavia. He knows the system and would get up to 20 starts over a season between league, cup and Champions League.

Peo’s comments about Mahrez after the FA Cup semi suggest he may be on the way out, especially in light of the recent articles suggesting we’re looking at wingers.

We should also move on a few youth prospects like Harwood Bellis, Doyle and Delap. It would be nice if the likes of Breckin, Bobb, Borges and Mebude got decent loans like the lads at Sheffield United and Burnley.

Looks like a busy summer ahead.

Seems like no one knows what City have planned. Obviously strong links with Bellingham and Gvardiol with Cancelo leaving and Gundogan, Laporte and Bernardo linked with exits. I hope the rumour that Bernardo is going to wait for Barca are true as another season would be great as he’s unique. The rumours that McAtee will be given a chance are intriguing.

I think there has to be questions over Phillips and Gomez considering how little they’ve featured. Phillips doesn’t seem to be trusted at all and has been hugely disappointing. I’d love to see him replaced by Lavia. He knows the system and would get up to 20 starts over a season between league, cup and Champions League.

Peo’s comments about Mahrez after the FA Cup semi suggest he may be on the way out, especially in light of the recent articles suggesting we’re looking at wingers.

We should also move on a few youth prospects like Harwood Bellis, Doyle and Delap. It would be nice if the likes of Breckin, Bobb, Borges and Mebude got decent loans like the lads at Sheffield United and Burnley.

Looks like a busy summer ahead.
Lavia doesn’t know the system, the system has changed hence the struggle from cancelo, Walker etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.