It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

MacAllister odds on to Liverpool with bookmakers. This may hopefully change things. A promise of champions league football might go a long way?

So are Brighton taking liverpool pants down with them the fee!? If it’s anything less than 70m Brighton would of gone down in my opinion of there negotiating sales! Enzo went for 105m this kid is worth 80m minimum!

maybe but i think they'll go for Rice if Phillips goes. Lavia doesnt have the playmaking chops yet.
yea, he is too raw right now. Then Florian ( I feel he is a Kdb jr) and Mac Allister (reminds of a Gundogan in play style); i feel Barella would take a long time to adjust due to country, different league, language barrier probably, Szobozlai is more of a winger than a CM although he would be a good signing

Going to be an interesting season if we lose one or even maybe two of our attacking midfielders. Forwards and centre backs find it easier to come into the side, often immediately and without interruption, yet almost all other outfield players have taken a season to get used to the system and to bed in; heavens, even Bernardo took time to adjust. That’s one reason why I don’t think both Gundogan and Bernardo will leave in the same window, and even if one were to go, the ‘replacement’ is unlikely to hit the ground in their first year.

8127E439-AB02-4EE3-A637-A41BB3351C7D.png

IF AND ITS A BIG IF this is in anyway true it’d be pretty interesting to see if city would sell to arsenal again and also I’m not sure how I’d feel- ideally wouldn’t strengthen a rival but at the same time if they’ll pay the asking price and city want gone..for some reason I could see this move

View attachment 77499

IF AND ITS A BIG IF this is in anyway true it’d be pretty interesting to see if city would sell to arsenal again and also I’m not sure how I’d feel- ideally wouldn’t strengthen a rival but at the same time if they’ll pay the asking price and city want gone..for some reason I could see this move
That guy is a huge bullshitter and in a way I admire his longevity.

View attachment 77499

sold.

That guy is a huge bullshitter and in a way I admire his longevity.
I know and you are probably right- I more put it on the forum as a conversation point in terms of if there was interest- plausible like they were last summer with zinny and Gabriel- would you sell him?

Looking at when Liverpool pulled out, it was mentioned they could probably sign Mount, Madison and Lavia or similar for the same as they'd have spent on Bellingham. Considering their current midfield, that makes more sense.

Whilst Bellingham may be the one changing their mind here, it might not be a bad thing If we're losing Gundogan and Bernardo, KdB is never going to be able to play a full season of 90 minutes and it'll get less in coming years and hard to know what the behind the scenes opinion is on Phillips for next season although clearly not trusted this, it feels like we need more than one midfielder. I could see Grealish or Foden moving inside, but that means another winger unless Palmer was ready but either way, we need at least a couple.

I can live with Bellingham staying abroad, as only a treat in the CL, so we just need to find the players to improve the first team and squad

No issue with missing out on Bellingham but it's the alternatives that just kind of underwhelm

Gundo and Bernie are two huge misses and I'd he surprised if at least one if not both are gone come the summer.

MacAllister & Caceido I like but they'll be expensive and I'm unsure how good they really are
Rice I'm a huge fan of but I don't think it makes sense
Big fan of Mikel Merino in Spain but seems unlikely
FDJ doesn't do it for me, way too expensive and dont think hes built for the Prem
Lavia is still a couple years away from being ready to recall
Maddison and Mount, 2 years ago I'd be all over it but they both have lost a lot of momentum
Kovacic pass
Gavi is going to stay at Barca

There is deffo value out there, and I'm 100% sure the club have planned for Gundo/Bernie (and Laporte) departures even if Bellingham moved elsewhere so I'm not overly concerned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.