It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I doubt we will get acceptable offers for all three of them. One will have to be loaned out imo, probably Cancelo again.
I would be strongly against this. We can't simply allow the guy to run his contract down on loans.
Bernie + Cancelo for FDJ
Laporte stays with us unless someone is willing to pay 60m quid.

We need to value our players. The 120 valuations would be what, 60 for Bernie and 30 each for Laporte/Cancelo?
Meanwhile, Barcelona values Fati at 70m, a 20-year-old who can't get in their team/can't stay fit. Laughable. We need to look at the price of potential replacements. We are not a charity, and we need to show it. I remember when teams used to think we were willing to overpay for players. This perception has now changed, and that's what we need to do with our sales now.

book values help though mate and it still gives us a cash boost starting with new players? Bernardo and Laporte on the books will be probably zero on the books and if we get say £50m for Bernardo its all profit?

If we do win the treble, it's the perfect opportunity to refresh the squad to bring in some younger, hungry players.

I like walker and mahrez but would be tempted to move both on and bring though younger players.
Michael olise to replace mahrez would be ideal.

Cancelo and laporte also to go.

If we do win the treble, it's the perfect opportunity to refresh the squad to bring in some younger, hungry players.

I like walker and mahrez but would be tempted to move both on and bring though younger players.

Pefect time to refresh,irrespective of the treble.

Both staying, we can't sell too many of our 1st teamers. Gundo, Bernie, Cancelo, Laporte is loads as it is. I agree, though, it's a good time to refresh the team.

I would be strongly against this. We can't simply allow the guy to run his contract down on loans.
Bernie + Cancelo for FDJ
I think some will end up at PSG for the money we want

Bernie + Cancelo for FDJ
We don’t have a great deal of control over it though. He absolutely cannot be part of the squad after what’s happened, every interested team knows this, so how can we get an acceptable offer? They’ll low-ball us, we’ll reject. Then we hurry him out on loan just before the deadline.

We absolutely do not need to worry about fees coming in, nor out - we are on track, successful, and probably the best run business in the world game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.