It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Lads - we all love Manchester, and will defend it to the hills, but Paris is considered one of the greatest cities in the world for a reason. And one of its undisputed cultural capitals.

There are parts of it that are pretty fucking ugly and riddled with crime, of course, but given the salary PSG will be paying him I don’t imagine he’d be spending much time in those areas.

And for his wife, who is a model, it’s one of the centres of the global fashion industry.

He’s been with us six years, and has been an exceptional player in that time - instrumental in winning four League Titles, an FA Cup, a whole bunch of League Cups, our centurions season, the domestic treble - and with another potential treble on the cards this season.

He’s earned the right to play where he wants - and if this season goes to plan, he’ll have won the lot with us. Mission accomplished.

He’d probably see that as the ideal way to say goodbye to City and the fans he’s built a connection with - and who could really argue with that.

Paris is a great place to live if you’re a multi-millionaire - personally I’d prefer Madrid or Barcelona, but anyone claiming it’s a shit option if you’ve got that sort of money is (I suspect) lying to themselves!
Spot on, great post.

Lads - we all love Manchester, and will defend it to the hills, but Paris is considered one of the greatest cities in the world for a reason. And one of its undisputed cultural capitals.

There are parts of it that are pretty fucking ugly and riddled with crime, of course, but given the salary PSG will be paying him I don’t imagine he’d be spending much time in those areas.

And for his wife, who is a model, it’s one of the centres of the global fashion industry.

He’s been with us six years, and has been an exceptional player in that time - instrumental in winning four League Titles, an FA Cup, a whole bunch of League Cups, our centurions season, the domestic treble - and with another potential treble on the cards this season.

He’s earned the right to play where he wants - and if this season goes to plan, he’ll have won the lot with us. Mission accomplished.

He’d probably see that as the ideal way to say goodbye to City and the fans he’s built a connection with - and who could really argue with that.

Paris is a great place to live if you’re a multi-millionaire - personally I’d prefer Madrid or Barcelona, but anyone claiming it’s a shit option if you’ve got that sort of money is (I suspect) lying to themselves!
Don't forget he also provided the greatest ever footage of having a brew

Bernardo doesn't need to justify to anyone what he wants to do ffs. Conversations about weather and geographical distance from Lisbon is just nonsense.

If he wants to live in Paris, get a big 5yr contract on huge wages and play with his pal Mbappe then good luck to him.

Totally agree but, if PSG want Bernie they pay the going rate.

It's one thing to have guys like Adam Johnson or Mendy play for us, but to sign someone who we already know is a complete scumbag is much worse. No thanks.
Really? I must have missed something, what has he done? Ignore that just googled it.

One is 24,the other 21,both learning their trade in teams that will never genuinely challenge for the prizes.Both have proven their ability and both are now earning moves because of their individual strength and mentality.

What had Rodri won prior to his arrival?

Difference is he was coming into a team who had won titles oh and the best manager ever at the helm..

Totally agree but, if PSG want Bernie they pay the going rate.
Well that is completely subjective. I guarantee whatever we get if he does go a lot wont be happy with but we will never know the ins and outs of a transfer. As long as its not zero we will book a profit anyway so not a huge issue and ive given up caring what transfer fees we get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.