It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Madrid apparently interested in Bellingham, Mbappe and Davies.

If the latter is available then I refuse to believe we’re not at the table too. Perfect for us and would solve that position for years.

if Bernie does go to PSG (and there have been some interesting quotes attributed to him re how French football is harder), then I suppose it is a little closer to Portugal, but there again I thought he was leaving to play for Barcelona?

So it must just be a change of scenery and maybe a little more money. Good luck to him. A fantastic player for our club, not statue material, but I've really enjoyed watching him. The fee should be market value, unless the club have agreed with him that we won't be standing in his way.

If the latter is available then I refuse to believe we’re not at the table too. Perfect for us and would solve that position for years.
Plettenberg just said we are interested but bayern dont want to sell

Don't really see how Davies fits at all. Pep has spent the last 18mths moving to a much more rigid back 4 and utilising the likes of Ake and Akanji as stronger defenders who are capable of dropping into midfield.

We tried using a flying LB in Cancelo and he just got caught up the pitch which caught us out and he kept running into Grealish's space.

Difference is he was coming into a team who had won titles oh and the best manager ever at the helm..

Well of course that makes a difference,but that's you moving the goal posts and doesn't lessen the mentality of the two players in question.

Both Rice and Caicedo strengthen a squad,its only to what degree that is the question.

Well that is completely subjective. I guarantee whatever we get if he does go a lot wont be happy with but we will never know the ins and outs of a transfer. As long as its not zero we will book a profit anyway so not a huge issue and ive given up caring what transfer fees we get.

Of course its subjective but i guess we get fed up of Barca offering us £40m for Silva when we know if we asked Brighton about Mac Allister it wouldn’t be £40m they’d be asking. I think anything north of £50 is acceptable but, its not my money.

Don't really see how Davies fits at all. Pep has spent the last 18mths moving to a much more rigid back 4 and utilising the likes of Ake and Akanji as stronger defenders who are capable of dropping into midfield.

We tried using a flying LB in Cancelo and he just got caught up the pitch which caught us out and he kept running into Grealish's space.
started out as a winger, maybe they see him as the wide front option? as well, not that i think theres anything in it but he's a hell of an option anywhere down that side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.