It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't think Barca will pay big bucks for him as he still has 2 years left and we're not selling him to another PL team.. definitely not Spurs for 20 mil!
£20m for Laporte!! someone's taking the piss! The lad is still a top CH, plus he's barely played this season.
If Gvardiol is worth €100m, then Laporte is worth that any day!

£20m for Laporte!! someone's taking the piss! The lad is still a top CH, plus he's barely played this season.
If Gvardiol is worth €100m, then Laporte is worth that any day!
Where is that figure from? That's offensive af, a world-class player entering his prime for this position, absolutely ridiculous. I said before in this thread, I understand the logic of not keeping players against their wish, but unless someone pays a reasonable amount, which in this case is surely 60+m quid, he stays. Any half-decent defender nowadays is above that figure, so I don't give a shit whether he wants to stay or go. Teams need to learn to respect us. We already taught everyone a lesson with our purchases, so now it's time to do the same with our sales.

I actually think Laporte will end up staying.

I don't think Barca will pay big bucks for him as he still has 2 years left and we're not selling him to another PL team.. definitely not Spurs for 20 mil!

And he knows he's not in Pep's dog house.. he knows by now the team is picked on merit and he's seen both sides of it!

Also he put in a really good CB + DM shift vs Everton so he's becoming versatile.. maybe not first choice at the moment but can definitely fill in and already knows the system.

FwNpgKBXoAAQxhe
I’d be raging if we sold a player to Spurs for anything less than +25% of the market value. The Levy / Kane sketch is surely etched into the minds of our decision makers and they won’t forget it?

Where is that figure from? That's offensive af, a world-class player entering his prime for this position, absolutely ridiculous. I said before in this thread, I understand the logic of not keeping players against their wish, but unless someone pays a reasonable amount, which in this case is surely 60+m quid, he stays. Any half-decent defender nowadays is above that figure, so I don't give a shit whether he wants to stay or go. Teams need to learn to respect us. We already taught everyone a lesson with our purchases, so now it's time to do the same with our sales.
Not sure i got that fee from the post i quoted.

But yeah i agree, both Laporte and Bernie have played for the best team England, in big games, have 2 years left on their deal and are at their peak.

Cucarella went for £60m, Fofana - £70m, Casemeiro - £70m , Hernandez - £105m.

If that's the going rate then both our lads are worth £80m minimum.

Not sure i got that fee from the post i quoted.

But yeah i agree, both Laporte and Bernie have played for the best team England, in big games, have 2 years left on their deal and are at their peak.

Cucarella went
for £60m, Fofana - £70m, Casemeiro - £70m , Hernandez - £105m.

If that's the going rate then both our lads are worth £80m minimum.
Then our lads are worth north of 100M because they are serial winners for the best club in world footabll. Who is Cucurella? Who is Fofana? what have they done? What have they won and what team did they win it for?
I really hate it when they disrepect City like this, always trying to cheapskate us and low ball us for our world class players, with a training of a world class, once in a generation manager!

Do we need one, not had one for a while and it hasn't hurt us.The need will be to replace Gundogan and Bernardo, doubt either will be replaced with a 'pace merchant'. Unless it's a pace merchant that can control the game and not lose possesion, which I don't think exists.
Messi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.