It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Paris is a fucking shithole, a casual walk down any street shows you that.

Mind you not that Manchester is exactly beautiful.

It's one of those things true in history but no longer true, like United being a big club.
Paris as a whole isn’t a shithole, Saint Germain is but it’s a run down area hence the club having their ground there as it was cheap to buy the land. I travel to Paris a lot & it’s one of my favourite cities. I can fully see why players would move there, and not just for the money. The culture, lifestyle, fashion, food, wine.. c'est magnifique.

Paris as a whole isn’t a shithole, Saint Germain is but it’s a run down area hence the club having their ground there as it was cheap to buy the land. I travel to Paris a lot & it’s one of my favourite cities. I can fully see why players would move there, and not just for the money. The culture, lifestyle, fashion, food, wine.. c'est magnifique.
It’s not though is it?

The fashion? A striped jumper, a beret and a string of onions around the neck, scruffy cunts.

I agree.

I am pretty sure if you are a multi-millionaire, living in the very best parts of Paris and from there experiencing the very best that Paris offers in regards to food, fashion and culture then that will be a superior experience than living in most cities in the world, let alone Manchester.

It would be the same if you could afford to live in Kensington, London.

I can see his move away from City having a lot to do with the wants and needs of his wife and children as well.

I have heard that Bellingham doesn't want to come to Manchester as Gorton is a bit tasty lol

Same as Bernie going to Paris - he won't be living next door to the Parisian thugs that ruined the Champions League final by jumping over walls and rushing gates whilst speaking in a scouse accent wearing Littlewoods tops

Good luck to him wherever he goes - deserves it and his family comes first however much we love him

I actually think Laporte will end up staying.

I don't think Barca will pay big bucks for him as he still has 2 years left and we're not selling him to another PL team.. definitely not Spurs for 20 mil!

And he knows he's not in Pep's dog house.. he knows by now the team is picked on merit and he's seen both sides of it!

Also he put in a really good CB + DM shift vs Everton so he's becoming versatile.. maybe not first choice at the moment but can definitely fill in and already knows the system.

FwNpgKBXoAAQxhe

I actually think Laporte will end up staying.

I don't think Barca will pay big bucks for him as he still has 2 years left and we're not selling him to another PL team.. definitely not Spurs for 20 mil!

And he knows he's not in Pep's dog house.. he knows by now the team is picked on merit and he's seen both sides of it!

Also he put in a really good CB + DM shift vs Everton so he's becoming versatile.. maybe not first choice at the moment but can definitely fill in and already knows the system.

FwNpgKBXoAAQxhe
given his recent postings about new journeys. id assume hes gone. Likley Paris in my opinion.

We tried using a flying LB in Cancelo and he just got caught up the pitch which caught us out and he kept running into Grealish's space.
Used to piss me off when he used to move up the left hand side…Grealish and Foden may as well have got their deck chairs out, as he very very rarely passed to them…

Long story short, it's very similar. The highest point in Manchester today will be 15°C, in Paris 17°C. It perfectly demonstrates the small difference between the two. For me, Paris only looks good in the movies, and I would choose to live in Manchester every time. Each to their own, I guess.
Paris is a complete shithole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.