It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not judged as failure they guy hasn't been given a chance which has its own connotations.

Grealish was not great to start with but he kept being given chances.
Grealish was far better than some would admit through fear of him making them look daft.He gave plenty of indications all it would take was patience and confidence,he also knuckled down and gave it everything.

Phil and Grealish are going to have to step up big time as leaders on the pitch when those 2 leave.

New players can replace technical and physical quality, but they can't replace the years of experience, the psychology of proven winners and what Pep would call "personality" to grab a big game and decide it.

Both are good enough to do it, they've just got to adopt the mentality.
I agree, both still need to mature a bit more to fully earn Pep's trust, but if Gundo and Bernie leave they will need to and quickly!

I'm surprised but delighted how Jack has performed since the World Cup, the penny dropped for him and he's playing with so much confidence and belongs in our team now.

To me, Phil looks a different player when he plays centrally. He seems to relish the freedom to play that box to box role and i think he's ready to step up and make that position his own.

It will be hard to lose both Gundo and Bernie and i hope at least one of them stays, but with Phil and Jack continuing to grow and if we can get Bellingham in, i don't think the loss will feel as bad.

Beware the latest narrative from Spain...

"Real rate Madrid born Rodri as the best Midfielder in the world"! :-/

No chance. He’s only recently signed a new deal here and doesn’t seem one to be hung up on lifestyle (given he fucked Madrid off for Manchester without hesitation) as well as recently saying coming here was the best decision he’s made.

Future captain and will be here 10+ years.

No chance. He’s only recently signed a new deal here and doesn’t seem one to be hung up on lifestyle (given he fucked Madrid off for Manchester without hesitation) as well as recently saying coming here was the best decision he’s made.

Future captain and will be here 10+ years.

He will also future D.O.F, he said he wanted to be D.O.F like Txixi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.