It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Guerreiro and Kovacic is us making a real push to take full advantage of having Pep? Really? Guerreiro and Kovacic? If they are rotation options, they’re great. If they are to be integral then we’re weaker. I can’t see it any other way than that.
Yes that’s what I mean. Instead of Phillips and Gomez it’s Kovacic and Guerreiro. An improvement in my eyes

Stop panicing.

Pep has to know he will NEVER EVER get a job as good as City..

- No Barca Politics
- No Bayern kissing up to historical figures
- A clean slate to do what he likes, even bench the best players like Aguero if he feels they're not doing enough.

Where the hell is he going to go to manage next?

The Saudi or Qatar league for more money like Lillo? We can easily match those sums.

Just cross your fingers he doesn't think about retirement for another 10 years as he now has Erling to mold into a football player.

Would love him to stay another 20 years.
Im not panicking about it. You just never know. If the decision-makers aren’t at least considering the possibility it’s Peps last contract then they aren’t doing their jobs. I don’t think it will be the last one though. I think Pep wants to dethrone Fergie

Guerreiro and Kovacic is us making a real push to take full advantage of having Pep? Really? Guerreiro and Kovacic? If they are rotation options, they’re great. If they are to be integral then we’re weaker. I can’t see it any other way than that.
You mean you can't always see what Pep can see in players or for the team. Don't worry very few can.

Stop panicing.

Pep has to know he will NEVER EVER get a job as good as City..

- No Barca Politics
- No Bayern kissing up to historical figures
- A clean slate to do what he likes, even bench the best players like Aguero if he feels they're not doing enough.

Where the hell is he going to go to manage next?

The Saudi or Qatar league for more money like Lillo? We can easily match those sums.

Just cross your fingers he doesn't think about retirement for another 10 years as he now has Erling to mold into a football player.

Would love him to stay another 20 years.
The only problem is your last sentence. I’d love it too but the trick we’d have to pull off is stopping the downturn after. Lot’s of examples of clubs struggling for years after a long term manager. Only have to look at Saturday’s opponents, Arsenal after Wenger etc. In some regards a manager can stay too long and the club forgets how to function without them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.