It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Regarding silva we must of told him and his agent there is a cut off that if no bid what we want comes in before a certain date you want be going anywhere! Just because we can my have psg pissing about and sticking a bid in last week of the transfer window. We have to plan for next season too

its mentioned we work a window in advance mate so i agree we target players with txiki and pep no doubt being in agreement on probably, A & B targets.

We can all rest assured that with Pep and our board everything will be planned in detail and new players identified. We may get a few surprises but the reason Pep is the greatest is because of his desire to keep winning. He will know how vital it is to let players who want to leave go, now more than ever. If they want out then they need to be pushed on. For all that we've won, the mental and physical battle they've all been through, only the strongest will be up for the challenge again. We'll have a list of players, we might see some wildcards like Akanji last season and we might have a few reactive transfers due to more leaving than were anticipated.

This season has been long and tough, with the WC in there. I'm sure many just need a couple of weeks on the beach before they can even think about football again. The market hasn't really kicked into life yet due to the internationals. I'm sure more will happen in the coming weeks.

One in one out policy this summer too? Unless Bernardo/Gundogan leave Kovacic isn’t coming and same for Laporte leaving for Gvardiol in. Looks like we won’t have as many incomings as suspected.
I think we will sign both Kovacic and Gvardiol regardless of outgoings we already have small squad and there is place for them, after that maybe it will be like one in one out.

He just tells you what you already know!!
He is full of shit

This afternoon he will say Bernardo may leave or may stay
Walker may leave but may sign a contract to stay
Gundo might leave but may sign a contract to stay
mahrez may go Saudi but may stay
Laporte has offers
City are negotiating for gvardiol but liepzig want more
Only a few millions away from kovacic
……..
Ten more tweets no further actual info

Chelsea have signed Nkunku from RB Leipzig..... £51.3m according to SSN

They are always really fast out of the blocks on getting transfers done/started every summer window.....

Not that its worked mind you with now an over bloated squad (which they seem to be selling off to Saudi conveniently but thats another story) but they are fast none the less

Gundo’s decision is pretty straightforward- he either signs a new contract here or he goes - so we can press on with signing a replacement if one is required. Bernard’s situation is more complex… I think we know he wants out but his options are limited so he may end up staying but we won’t know for sure until later in the summer - so do we sign a replacement or not. I can’t guess the odds of whether Bernie goes or stays but we can assume if he stays he would give 100 per cent. I got a sneaking feeling both will go and we need to line up some top class replacements- I’m sure we have options behind the scenes and those at the top of the club will have a good idea which way these two players are gonna jump.

Regarding silva we must of told him and his agent there is a cut off that if no bid what we want comes in before a certain date you want be going anywhere! Just because we can my have psg pissing about and sticking a bid in last week of the transfer window. We have to plan for next season too
His is an interesting case. With Enrique now rumoured to be the next PSG coach, then for Bernardo the future will merely become a lite version of Guardiola's coaching intensity. To all intents and purposes, it will be a familiar system and similar roles for him, albeit in a new city.

Kovacic will take up some of the slack if/when he moves, and I presume we have other irons in the fire (not a Rice pun) that will be brought out in the coming weeks.

I wonder how people would feel if the widow closed and all we had lost was Cancelo and Laporte, and all that we had added was Kovacic, Gvardiol, and McAtee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.