It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You're comparing an 18 year old with 16 first team appearances (10 starts) to a 24 year old full international with 7 seasons of first team football and over 250 first team appearances.
But who been better this season

Add Phillips to that list, he is not intrested in playing for City after watching last night

Yes he got booked but he just came on without any enthusiasm or drive,

Get rid

Bommy night Phillips!!!!
Don’t think we are any more likely to sell Phillips than we were Ake or Grealish after one year or a whole host of other players you could add to the list.

Certainly in defence, that's one place you want some consistency of selection and tactics but injury and squad limitations have prevented us from having that this season. Midfield and attack the benefit of being less predictable and having fresh legs balances it for me.

A lot will depend of how many actually leave for me mate? We hear the rumors but city also don’t seem like the sort of club to boot you out? If say Laporte, Bernardo and Gundogan leave then will we sign two new midfielders or could we maybe see two new wingers in and Grealish or Foden move inside when required if we sign say Bellingham?

Do we have any idea of where Txiki sees Perrone next season?

Last night Phillips player like someone getting sold in the summer, since TH said that we were going to do ”intresting” business with west ham, maybe we swap him with rice. In addition hope that Perrone becomes our creative midfielder?
Think maybe bowen would be the one from west ham we would target in a swap deal

A lot will depend of how many actually leave for me mate? We hear the rumors but city also don’t seem like the sort of club to boot you out? If say Laporte, Bernardo and Gundogan leave then will we sign two new midfielders or could we maybe see two new wingers in and Grealish or Foden move inside when required if we sign say Bellingham?
No idea who will leave but left back has to be top priority. We can lose a player in the midfield positions without replacing them if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.