It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Probably been told he doesn’t see Spain as a destination yet maybe in future. Bellingham and haaland double in five years time ?
weirdly that is what i was thinking when I posted the comment......hope it doesnt work out like that but the possibility is there (if we get him)

Nothing is done till you see him in a city shirt/holding the shirt

What I think TH means is that we have an agreement with the player and his reps (which is obviously a huge thing) ...there maybe some small things to sort out int he contract like incentives, bonuses etc (maybe not).

We will now have to deal with Dortmund and they will have their price and we have to meet it....and structure that payment - there could be difference to how both sides perceive that should be done...

There are also other clubs who can still meet with him and may match what we offer him in regards to personal terms.

The stumbling block for Liverpool for instance maybe the price that Dortmund want.......

Im surprised Real Madrid arent all over him?

I thought tolmie was saying we had a £125m fee agreed with Dortmund? I’m sure personal terms were done months ago?

Nothing is done till you see him in a city shirt/holding the shirt

What I think TH means is that we have an agreement with the player and his reps (which is obviously a huge thing) ...there maybe some small things to sort out int he contract like incentives, bonuses etc (maybe not).

We will now have to deal with Dortmund and they will have their price and we have to meet it....and structure that payment - there could be difference to how both sides perceive that should be done...

There are also other clubs who can still meet with him and may match what we offer him in regards to personal terms.

The stumbling block for Liverpool for instance maybe the price that Dortmund want.......

Im surprised Real Madrid arent all over him?
He said jude said yes couple months ago yesterday was saying we got a deal with Dortmund £125 mill probably with plus 5 mill adds ons probably or give them borges

Probably been told he doesn’t see Spain as a destination yet maybe in future. Bellingham and haaland double in five years time ?
Why does everyone believe that all players will be off to Madrid in 5 years? If that was the case, Madrid would be stacked?

weirdly that is what i was thinking when I posted the comment......hope it doesnt work out like that but the possibility is there (if we get him)
I would offer good money that Haaland will play for them sometime in his career.

I really do like Maddison and would not be opposed to him.

Watching him here against Chelsea and best player on the pitch again.

Always able to create and resist the press.
Still believe a natural winger and moving Grealish centrally would suit a lot. Already has what it takes to play there, doesn't lose the ball, good in tight spaces and finding players

99.9 % it will be Gvardiol unless he gets a serious injury before the end of the season.

Laporte's time with us is over.
All down to RB Leipzig. No one predicted the Akjani signing. Chelsea decided their valuation was too excessive despite the lengthy talks to Gvardiol's agent. The Haaland move didn't happen overnight and the club decided the release clause was the better option. I am not ruling out another defender coming in but I am not 100% convinced its Gvardiol who is still too rough round the edges to become a top defender.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.