It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I could see that mate as well, I still think a winger may be brought in this summer though to offer variation
I think that depends on whether we bring in a left back.

If we could bring in a player like Chilwell, it addresses a couple of areas.

Agreed mate, this summer in one big overhaul could set us up for the next few years?? Could see a gross spend between £300-400m to be honest with the sales of Bernardo, Laporte, Cancelo and a load more EDS starlets bringing the net spend right down .
The one thing we know for sure is Pep wants rapid FB's & wingers who can get up & down the pitch. It's whether he trusts Grealish, Foden, Philips & possibly Bellingham to be our central midfield for the next 5 years. Replacing Gundog & Bernardo will take some doing.

We've also got Perrone, possibly Viega & decisions to make on McAtee, Doyle & Lavia. We've got some tough decisions to make. The best case scenario is Sheffield Utd get promoted & we have a season to watch McAtee & Doyle in the PL.

It just gives us breathing space where Perrone & possibly Viega & Bellingham are concerned. Sure beats worrying over whether Samaras, Corroded & Jo will live up to expectations... \0/

I think that depends on whether we bring in a left back.

If we could bring in a player like Chilwell, it addresses a couple of areas.
I’ve got a feeling that if we manage to land Gvardiol we won’t be getting a left back

If we can get Bellingham and we need another midfielder, who would you guys prefer as a realistic extra midfield target if Gundogan and Bernardo left? We have strong links to Veiga, Kovacic and Mac Allister and it seems that Leicester would sell Maddison for £40-50m?

Depends if Phillips leaves.

I think he'll stay however if he leaves then Kovacic seems more realistic and ready to play.

De Jong is a no go though it seems mate as he loves being in Barcelona? If Barca want cancelo then we need Balde off them? Sick and tired of them skint lever pulling twats thinking they can just cherry pick players when they are beyond broke?!
As much as I love Bernie, his (or more likely his girlfriends) desire for sunshine and Tapas is another saga I’d rather not repeat. Leave De Jong there to spend his career chasing down Madrid at The Nou Camp crumbling museum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.