It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Maybe I've got him wrong, I just don't see what he would bring to OUR team as he'd be asked to link up play etc and I've just not seen enough of that from him

Personally, Brighton will never get anywhere near close to £100m for any of their players, as player power will come into it unfortunately. I'd imagine it would be closer to £60m, and for a 24 world cup winner id say that was great value

For £60m City would do it in a heartbeat mate but Brighton wanted £75m for Caiecedo?

For £60m City would do it in a heartbeat mate but Brighton wanted £75m for Caiecedo?
Wasn't that a January deal though? If so, Brighton were in a very powerful position, as Arsenal needed someone desperately.

Unfortunately, for Brighton, they're going to get raided in the next couple of years for 5 or 6 of their players.

I really like the left back as well, although appreciate he may not be a City left back.

I hear what you’re saying but Madrid are currently 12 points behind Barcelona who are yet to play this weekend.

If it helps, Madrid smacked them silly at the Nou Camp earlier in the week in the cup competition. Ended with them scoring 4 goals with no response from Barcelona.
0-4......

Wasn't that a January deal though? If so, Brighton were in a very powerful position, as Arsenal needed someone desperately.

Unfortunately, for Brighton, they're going to get raided in the next couple of years for 5 or 6 of their players.

I really like the left back as well, although appreciate he may not be a City left back.

I think that’s just the prices now mate? Chelsea to be honest have fucked everything in the market with their spending spree as a £50m player is now £70-80m? Everyone is going to over pay on their top targets in the short term imo

Brighton simply don't have to sell, so they are in the box seat and any deal for any of their players will be on their terms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.