It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

What klopp said, what tolmie said and jb want 22 at pool they want him as number 8 at madrid they want him as number 10 and we know he got trademark number what is 22 plus we only got the money who can afford him

Umm we bought Laporte for 70 mil and Cancelo for 60 mil.

How is selling them at 30 mil each making a profit?
The key word is depreciation. Basically, do you expect to sell the 30,000 pound car you bought five years ago for 31,000 pounds? No, the value of the car diminishes over time. Such is the case with players as their contracts wind down.

What klopp said, what tolmie said and jb want 22 at pool they want him as number 8 at madrid they want him as number 10 and we know he got trademark number what is 22 plus we only got the money who can afford him
I agree that things are looking up. I do not agree that anything is going to be announced imminently. We're at least a few weeks away from any kind of major announcement.

I agree that things are looking up. I do not agree that anything is going to be announced imminently. We're at least a few weeks away from any kind of major announcement.

There will be no official announcements but Dortmund will move for their targets and their top tier source will make it known who they are and that they are to replace Jude. Dortmund also have their shareholders and let’s be honest, he’s an outstanding talent but £120m ish fee for Dortmund is HUGE! With their scouting network they will probably sign 3-5 absolute top prospects/players with that money and hopefully hunt Bayern down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.