It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Ha, sorry Kaz.

Both could still be gone by this time next week, the only positive feedback City since last week is they insist willing to stay and no agreements with anyone else.

Also keep an eye on Ortega news.

Won’t be surprised if Burnley or spurs are interested in signing him! With his abilities I’d say around 30m is the going rate for a goalie of his calibre

Tbh, the only signing I would look to make is Pep on a 10 year deal. All the rest will look after itself. Put your trust in the best manager around and don’t panic over losing out on the certain high profile players. Refer to Alvarez, Ake, Akanji, Ortega, Rodri and many more. It doesn’t always have to be the next shiniest, big name £100M signing to win trophies (Refer to Chelsea and their shenanigans, Utd with Pogba, Sancho and many more, Scousers with that donkey upfront and how much did Arsenal spend last summer). Put your trust in the club and Pep, fuck Sky, fuck the media, fuck whatever agenda you may think there is and enjoy being a blue under possibly the best manager that’s ever lived.

I would love us to go in for Rice this summer. Incredibly versatile, entering his prime years, ambitious and seems like a nice lad too. If the fee isn't obscene, it is a no brainer.

Personally glad it's (seemingly) done - rapid considering our season hasn't even finished yet and means we can move onto next targets.

Personally quite excited to see our alternatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.