It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Calling spursmad321, MCRJOHN, Salfordpaul for some straight up, out of the blue transfer bombshells!!

In all seriousness not exactly sure of the above user names but from memory those guys offered some absolute gold nuggets of information when it came to transfers.
Wasn’t one of the ‘ITK’ years ago rumoured to be Bowen, Hughes’ assistant?! Probably imagining that.

Wasn’t one of the ‘ITK’ years ago rumoyed to be Bowen, Hughes’ assistant?! Probably imagining that.
Yes, I think that was the spursmad one. He was only on the forum fleetingly but nailed 3 signings right off the bat. Gareth Barry, Stuart Taylor and ?? Again, all from memory.

I can't believe how quiet it actually is. The only legitimate links that keep popping up are gvardiol and kovacic. Seems pretty bizarre with the outgoings rumoured.
Yeah,because we haven't had anything else to worry about in the last 2 weeks !!

I can't believe how quiet it actually is. The only legitimate links that keep popping up are gvardiol and kovacic. Seems pretty bizarre with the outgoings rumoured.
No wonder really. Celebrating today and probably tomorrow then Pep and co will sit down with the lot and see whos in and out. During that, City are probably doing silent work with Gvardiol and Kovacic until they know more.

expect the links and stuff to ramp up after todays celebrations. I think they didnt want much distraction in the press from our target of completing the treble. Given we will want our targets in before pre season it kind of gives us 4ish weeks. expect a busy time.
All good points. We also have to factor in that some of the players who have seen us over the line will have been playing through injuries, not just de Bruyne, so they’ll likely require extra recuperation. The early season could thus see a team of familiar faces, fresh faces, and new faces.

Squabbling over fees in August will do us no favors, so that should rule us out from signing anyone from Spurs, Brighton, or Napoli.

Yeah,because we haven't had anything else to worry about in the last 2 weeks !!

Yeah obviously, but they're working behind the scenes all season on transfers. We know the met with Bellingham's reps. I'm not panicking and I'll be having fun at the parade this evening. I'm just saying, it's odd nothing else has leaked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.