It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'd be shocked if McAtee is with us next season... As unpopular as it may be I'd be surprised if he ever makes it at City. The level is just that high. The jump from the championship to the PL is massive already let alone to the best team the league has ever seen. The same goes for Palmer and Lewis. Less so for the latter whose game I really like. Foden is the exception as he's genuinely a once-in-a-decade type of talent.
I think there’s a few things to consider.

We currently have a incredible squad with a mixture of incredible young players and a few old faces. I think over the next 5-10 years it will be hard to match this squad on paper just because the way it’s come together.

I don’t think the club is necessarily desperate to get youth players through but there’s been so much investment throughout. Yes we have Foden but he’s a generational talent, but other players will start coming through over the next few years. You have to give them a chance otherwise what’s the point. We’ve seen what James can do at Sheffield but give him
a preseason and if looking comfortable a season. You can’t make comparisons between teams, Akanji couldn’t even start for Dortmund at points. He’d be training with world class players daily and playing in a system that would let him flourish.

Realistically you can’t tell until you try. But a world class coaching team led by Pep might have a better idea before that and make a decision. None of us on here are that so we have to wait and see.

Bernardo really leaving… makes me so sad man

Would be gutted, truly…. But if it happens, it happens. However, I’m yet to see any links to any clubs offering realistic money? Show me the £80m offers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.