It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

non-sequitur...you didn't even respond to the point I made

Many people will turn down substantial money from the Saudis because they know it comes with strings attached. Son reportedly turned it down the other day. The Saudis aren't building out this league out of the kindness of their hearts. These players are going to be used as pawns to aid the regime. I would prefer Bernardo didn't go down that path, but we will see what choice he makes.
Why would you care, if he is not playing for us, don't really care where he plays. It's is career and his life.

Rice won’t go to the Rags. Mount is going there because he’s shite and only the Rags are stupid enough to pay £££.

Rice is top draw, and the Treble Champions want him. Arsenal are the threat due to location per reports but City surely faves.

Rice told united a firm no thank you. If they come back in for him now it will be another case of throwing a wallet out to see if it catches anything. How’s that fared for them over the years?

Why would you care, if he is not playing for us, don't really care where he plays. It's is career and his life.
True, it is his career and life. I would hate to see him used as a pawn by the Saudi regime as I think deep down he is a good guy. I'm also not sure some of these footballers understand that the Saudi money comes with strings attached. I imagine some do and don't care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.