It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think if we have a big drop off in the future (and that's a big if). The blame has to be laid on the board. A part of me believes that Pep's genius (and him being the best manager of all time) has covered some of the flaws in our recruitment.

Can you name for me a squad of players who you would rather have than City's? Any squad?

Some people just don't deserve the success that City have achieved in the last few years.

Did we get Kovacic yet?

Please anyone find me ever saying a deal for Bellingham was done, that would also be grand?

Even said Rice was the back-up before Ornstein reported our moves.

Gvardiol, let's see...

City clearly had a valuation and didn't want to match Arsenal's offer.
Don’t forget though, City are ruining football and Arsenal are the plucky underdogs fighting this evil empire. Laura Woods will have thrown a couple of love eggs up the flue in celebration of Rice walking across London on his knees to play for that there Royal Arsenal free of charge and he has to wash his own kit.

And pray to god that Rodri has another injury free season.
Literally, I honestly felt bad for him when he was starting cup games. Wish we could just go all in for Kimmich. They could use the money to fund their Kane transfer, and there’s been rumors he wants out. Would be absolute perfection and he’s miles better than Rice. Doubt they’ll refuse the same 90 mill we offered West Ham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.