It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think they are all going.. all Liverpool boys (midfield 3) and City boys (2, Mahrez, maybe Bernie +Gundo).. just seems like both teams are at a place where there is change. "Too" much success, or not enough recently.. +age etc. Transition

Last edited:
Starting to feel a tad concerned. Little activity, having missed out on our main targets, with the exception of Gvardiol.

Making late moves after all our rivals have been given financial leg up from Saudi buying their castoffs..going to be tricky.

Would never doubt Pep, but it reminds me of the summer after Mancini won the title.
Relegation candidates without question, let's just hope we get 40 points by easter.

Starting to feel a tad concerned. Little activity, having missed out on our main targets, with the exception of Gvardiol.

Making late moves after all our rivals have been given financial leg up from Saudi buying their castoffs..going to be tricky.

Would never doubt Pep, but it reminds me of the summer after Mancini won the title.
In that case ,you should stick to blowing your saxophone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.