It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Eventhough I want another exciting entertaining star to replace Riyad, I think we should be ok with what we already have.

Jack, Bernardo & Foden should be good enough to fill the RW/LW positions.

As well as Alvarez, Palme & Gomez to fill in when required.
Those 3 plus Palmer and Bobb should br fine imo.

Im not as upset as some seem to be.

Id like us to sign a top winger, but if we dont, im happy with what we got.

Gvardiol needs to come in though, especially so if Laporte and/or Walker are out.

Whilst I agree that we need a winger now, his goal contributions weren't all that great (with the exception of 21-22).

Never scored more than 11 league goals, only got more than 15 goals total once (24 in 21-22).
And what about his contributions for the first 2 years of our current 3 PL win. Not just the PL but the CL as well. Did you manage to factor that in your absolute shit take.

Let's be realistic here we've lost Mahrez who had become a non regular starter and Gundo who was probably on his last best season for us. We've still retained the team that won the treble. People are acting like losing these players means we're left with half a team when this is just not the case.
They may not have the same impact but for this season we will still notice their losses in the team. Kovacic signing is a good one and is so far showing encouraging signs but still will take time to fully adapt. Mahrez was good for 15 goals last season and was always useful for getting double figures throughout his time at City.

Last edited:
They may not the same impact but for this season we will still notice their losses in the team. Kovacic signing is a good one and is so far showing encouraging signs but still will take time to fully adapt. Mahrez was good for 15 goals last season and was always useful for getting double figures throughout his time at City.
Up to Jack and Foden to stand up so now and fill the void left. It's time we looked at full season Phil after a bit of a break. Get him on the right week in week out and we will cook

Alvarez also needs more minutes on the pitch so I don't necessarily see replacing Mahrez as an absolute must.

Up to Jack and Foden to stand up so now and fill the void left. It's time we looked at full season Phil after a bit of a break. Get him on the right week in week out and we will cook

Alvarez also needs more minutes on the pitch so I don't necessarily see replacing Mahrez as an absolute must.
While I agree we don't to bring in a new signing to replace Mahrez but the team will miss him for this season.

While I agree we don't to bring in a new signing to replace Mahrez but the team will miss him for this season.
Absolutely agree. He's a diamond who never let Pep down regarding the role he wanted him to play. And his numbers stack with the best of them.

But I kinda want Foden to blossom and we're losing years if we are going to see his absolute max potential. That's not to knock him, just want to see the next level for him and if he rotates the 8 and wide right with Bernardo then I reckon we see amazing things.

And what about his contributions for the first 2 years of our current 3 PL win. Not just the PL but the CL as well. Did you manage to factor that in your absolute shit take.
Mathematically, the second of those seasons was his great 24 goal season in 21-22 (mentioned) & the other he didn't score more than 15 goals total / 11 league goals (also mentioned, and as with his other 4 seasons with us).

I don't understand what isn't clear (or did you just require a primary school maths explanation in order to understand ?).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.