It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Pissed off with this really love this guy at City

Frustrating, but I can understand his position - he’ll be a shoe-in for the Euros squad as it stands, but a year of acclimatisation in a new league and country could disrupt that completely.

If we’re convinced he’s the one, I can see us holding off on filling this position til next summer, and waiting to bring the right player in.

Wirtz will happen next summer if it happens at all by the sounds of things. Would be wise to wait it out like we did with Haaland once Kane didn't work out. So with all incomings and outgoings looking a bit more set in stone now, we have:

Ederson
Walker, Stones, Dias, Ake
Rodri
Foden, Kovacic
Bernardo, Haaland, Grealish

Ortega
Lewis, Akanji, Gvardiol, Gomez
Phillips
De Bruyne (injured), McAtee
Doku, Alvarez, Palmer

Let's go then. Looking forward to the season ahead.

Frustrating, but I can understand his position - he’ll be a shoe-in for the Euros squad as it stands, but a year of acclimatisation in a new league and country could disrupt that completely.

If we’re convinced he’s the one, I can see us holding off on filling this position til next summer, and waiting to bring the right player in.
Plus we now know what the German national team thinks of players playing outside of Germany allegedly

McAtee and Palmers places would be under threat from the potential new signing by the look of it so do we need to find other options so we can keep them ?

Marco Verrati is still at PSG and is only 30yrs old. Class midfielder on his day, as addition to squad and for depth I would say it makes sense and won’t cost a lot.

Still hasn’t chosen Saudi has he?

3Yrs deal Txiki let’s do it ;)
Great player, but they have rejected a 40m bid from Saudi and said they want more plus he got 0 goals and 0 assists last year while playing most games and has some attitude issues. Wages would be big as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.