It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Does everyone think Doku will complete our summer business then?

In all probability mate.

Although it seems we’ve briefed this afternoon that we’re still actively in the market for a midfielder following KDB’s injury, I just can’t see us being able to turn around a deal for the right player this late in the window - so I’d say we’re probably done for the summer.

In all probability mate.

Although it seems we’ve briefed this afternoon that we’re still actively in the market for a midfielder following KDB’s injury, I just can’t see us being able to turn around a deal for the right player this late in the window - so I’d say we’re probably done for the summer.
Just hope we don't sell several squad players before the window shuts, still doubts over Palmer, Perrone, Phillip's, and Mcatee's futures though.

Just hope we don't sell several squad players before the window shuts, still doubts over Palmer, Perrone, Phillip's, and Mcatee's futures though.
There is a feed on newsnow Perrone has gone on loan, McAtee will almost certainly go on loan, and Phillips is not saying he is staying, more than likely because he does not know. Which leaves no back up to Rodri again, time to get Thuram in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.