It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sounds like Savio and Couto will be with us next season with the growing rumours , Paqueta as well and either Kimmich or Neves. Would we need another attacking player like Wirtz if we sign Paqueta and Bernardo stays?

Sounds like Savio and Couto will be with us next season with the growing rumours , Paqueta as well and either Kimmich or Neves. Would we need another attacking player like Wirtz if we sign Paqueta and Bernardo stays?
Way to many players

I do wonder if Bernie is tied up that young kid at Benfica with a 100m release clause. Apparently Bernie and Ruben have been trying to convince him to come to us. They get Bernie back and we only pay half the release clause.

I do wonder if Bernie is tied up that young kid at Benfica with a 100m release clause. Apparently Bernie and Ruben have been trying to convince him to come to us. They get Bernie back and we only pay half the release clause.

Yeah maybe mate, I do wonder if Pep would want Kimmich at the club as he would get 3 top years out of him?

How does everyone feel about McAtee next season? Hit the crossbar after some lovely skill against Brighton yesterday. Shame he's playing in a poor team. Will we keep him or send him out on loan again?

More games again next season though mate? Squad is light now and Kev another year older, same with Walker and Rodri needs top class competition in his position? Plus, Savio would only be brought in as a squad player to begin with?

As long Pep our manager, he will prefer small squad.

Last season we have insane schedule with World Cup in middle season and competing in all tournament yet the squad still still same as before. Why anyone will think it will any different next season?

How does everyone feel about McAtee next season? Hit the crossbar after some lovely skill against Brighton yesterday. Shame he's playing in a poor team. Will we keep him or send him out on loan again?

Permanent sale IMO. I think same with T Doyle, Harwood-Bellis and C. doyle. another 70-80 mil from the academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.