It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Txiki can only do what khaldoon allows him to do though mate? I think Pep wants a huge signing and wants us to in a sense blow the market? Send that message to Arsenal that we aren’t resting on our laurels?
Don’t think Pep cares about a huge signing or sending any messages, just want the right players. Think if the 3 out were Phillips, Cancelo, Gomes, we could buy 3, think if we got say Guimaraes and Kimmich, plus Savio and kept the rest of the squad we’d have improved the squad depth and quality enough to compete across the board plenty of versatility and competition. That’s all Pep asks for.

Fuck that. Don’t want to see Bobb going anywhere.

I do, like Palmer did ,he needs game time a season at Newcastle would be good for him and us. It would then be up to the player to prove himself playing at a good team in the P/L.

We have room for 2 players to come in. Assuming of course Phillips and Cancelo will move on. Beyond that, people need to leave for anyone else.
There are so many more games for players next season I think Pep’s preference for small squads has got to change with the times. We need a bigger squad of top class players (not bench warmers) and we must rotate - just my opinion of course.

Yes what was the draw of David Silva Sergio Staying so long? Wasn't the manager.. funny other clubs buy top quality players and go through managers so quickly! Anyone who asks is pep staying we should tell them to do one. We ain't the club we were 10 years ago..
We paid players a fortune to come here, a superb investment at that.

I agree we are now at this time a wonderful opportunity for all players but having Pep Guardiola on the phone to a player asking him to come to this club is a deal breaker in a vast majority of cases.

I do, like Palmer did ,he needs game time a season at Newcastle would be good for him and us. It would then be up to the player to prove himself playing at a good team in the P/L.

Newcastle will want to buy Bobb. They are not going to develop him for a year just for us to claim hin the season after a loan.

If it was a Bournemouth maybe, but Newcastle intend to overtake us in the next few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.