It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Id add Wharton and Branthwaite to that list, and if Alvarez leaves then could do worse than Solanke, 26, release clause for £65 million and knows where the onion bag is.

Love to have those two but just can't see us buying so many players? Unless we going to have a real transition season coming up plus the extra games meaning we need a few more players in our squad..

Personally think Eddie, Bernardo, Kev, Julian stay maybe Kyle goes.
Kalvin, Cancelo and Gomez will leave.
As they hardly played we don't need replacements for them.
Just need someone to share the workload with Rodri.
We've got Savio coming in. Bernardo spends more time in the middle. Kev is used more sparingly.
So a RB and a CM. Josko one more season at LB.

Last edited:
what formation would this be in attack?
That would depend on opposition. I doubt Pep would use Rodri and Wharton in every game. Similar to Eze Doku and Jack. But after the Phillips debacle. Pep needs to show players like Wharton and Eze they’re going to play a squad role and not just left on the bench constantly. Our squad is so thin right now. But these two would had more quality

Im also not a fan of Guimarães, and these two would cost a bit more than his total price

Personally think Eddie, Bernardo, Kev, Julian stay maybe Kyle goes.
Kalvin, Cancelo and Gomez will leave.
As they hardly played we don't need replacements for them.
Just need someone to share the workload with Rodri.
We've got Savio coming in. Bernardo spends more time in the middle. Kev is used more sparingly.
So a RB and a CM. Josko one more season at LB.
Yes, except think Kyle stays and we see him and Akanji share the right back. So just Savio and a CM. Space for one more unsure whether we fill it, or whether we give more minutes to Lewis and Nunes, Kovacic too could play more.
Other than that if any leave,hopefully not, one out one in.
Then next summer KDB, Walker out and replaced.

I think I need to bang a few quid on Palace for the title. Have you seen the players they've got? Olise, Eze, Wharton and a fantastic left back in Mitchell. Jeez, that's better than anything we've got. I'm so jealous and wish I supported them instead of little old City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.