It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden boys Lallana and Alli not even on the list.[QUOTE="bluesingh, post: 10103686, member: 74384"
f36a7803aebcf612c43ba3c275876083.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Let's get as much as we can for Sterling, and buy Redmond & Puncheon. Will help with the homegrown quota and based on the stats, improve the team.

In this age of OPTA stats, stats can tell you a million different stories if you let them, and not knowing in what context Sky put that stat up, it's obviously a pro-Barkley article. Call me cynical, but also probably another way for them to shed a negative light on Sterling too!

Let's be honest. We all know pretty much f all when it comes to players potential and best positions.

I'd love to see all of our respective thoughts prior to the signings of Toure, Kompany, Zaba, Barry etc and see how many of us actually called what role they'd play and how effective they'd be for us.

Sit back, enjoy the ride...and stop thinking you know how good they'll be, and in what position they'll be best, because history would suggest we've probably got no elfin idea.

apologies
for any offence...I've had more than one bottle of Malbec.
Do I get one of those ? ;)

Let's be honest. We all know pretty much f all when it comes to players potential and best positions.

I'd love to see all of our respective thoughts prior to the signings of Toure, Kompany, Zaba, Barry etc and see how many of us actually called what role they'd play and how effective they'd be for us.

Sit back, enjoy the ride...and stop thinking you know how good they'll be, and in what position they'll be best, because history would suggest we've probably got no elfin idea.

apologies for any offence...I've had more than one bottle of Malbec.

I told anyone who would listen that Kompany was a centre back when Hughes used him in midfield

Carlo Ancelotti tells the German press that Joshua Kimmich and Kingsley Coman, both linked with City, will stay at Bayern next season.

Oh well, I guess it was worth a punt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.