It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Griezemannn and Mpabbe would go to swamp if they get champions league football?
Killing the scum in our match against them and securing top 4 is absolutely critical
That is my sense too. But I think they plan on sneaking in by winning Europa.

That is my sense too. But I think they plan on sneaking in by winning Europa.

They would then have French contingent of Pogba, Griezemann, Martial and Mbappe which is basically the French attack as wouldn't be surprised if they are also interested in Coman

God I hate the thought of that

Manchester City are scaling back their plans to sign British players this summer, fearing they will be too difficult to sign. [Daily Mail]

City were interested in the likes of Walker, Rose, Alli and Oxlade-Chamberlain, but are now looking at alternatives. [Daily Mail]

City will make a move for contract rebel Alexis Sanchez (28), despite Arsenal's determination not to sell to a domestic rival. [Daily Mail]

Manchester City are scaling back their plans to sign British players this summer, fearing they will be too difficult to sign. [Daily Mail]

City were interested in the likes of Walker, Rose, Alli and Oxlade-Chamberlain, but are now looking at alternatives. [Daily Mail]

City will make a move for contract rebel Alexis Sanchez (28), despite Arsenal's determination not to sell to a domestic rival. [Daily Mail]
beautiful if true, the less bought little Englanders, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.