It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stats he posted were more than valid.

Certainly so, when you also factor in together Sanchez's nine assists.

Unless we are presuming Sergio would have made up another eight assists in those seven games he missed through suspension.

Even KDB or Silva would struggle for that ratio.
Compare goals per minutes played to get the right picture,sergio could have scored 10 in 7 games but we will never know

It's clear to me for a while you want us to let sergio go and i have made my feelings very clear how i feel about that,i got a load of shit last time i said so i'll hold back and see what happens before i let fly again

4 of Sergio's goals were penalties, compared to Alexis' 2.

Further, Alexis has hit the bar 5 times this season and Kun only twice.

Meanwhile, Alexis has played in four different positions (across the front three and deeper) and Sergio has remained at CF.

I read all the same arguments for Yaya staying two years ago.

That worked out well.

We should not allow things to drag out and sour if Sergio decides he will be better served elsewhere.

4 of Sergio's goals were penalties, compared to Alexis' 2.

Further, Alexis has hit the bar 5 times this season and Kun only twice.

Meanwhile, Alexis has played in four different positions (across the front three and CAM) and Sergio has remained at CF.
Sergio is a CF shocker,has it taken you 6 yrs to spot that

Compare goals per minutes played to get the right picture,sergio could have scored 10 in 7 games but we will never know

It's clear to me for a while you want us to let sergio go and i have made my feelings very clear how i feel about that,i got a load of shit last time i said so i'll hold back and see what happens before i let fly again

I don't think he wants Kun to go, I don't think any of us do. But it sounds like he's heard things to suggest he may well do, and if so then we need the replacement to be quality.

I'd hate to see Kun leave, but I guess Sanchez and Jesus wouldn't be a bad forward line.

I'd still rather Kun and Jesus though!

Sergio is a CF shocker,has it taken you 6 yrs to spot that

Oh bore off with this faux ignorance. The point is, Sanchez has provided more goals, from open play, despite not playing as a centre-forward for much of the season.

You don't need to go for the jugular, nobody here wants Kun to go. People just think it's likely Kun himself might want to.

If we're going down this route, Sergio should have scored over 50 goals this season and we should be leading the Premier League by ten points.

i don't get why the "blame" for this is being laid at sergios door...he is the only one scoring goals ...the midfield of sterling sane KDB (especially) and silva are extremely culpable...they don't get in positions to score or when they do make a complete hash of it...none of this is down to sergio at all......yes he could have scored more but he is the only one whoever looks like scoring on a regular basis....(by all accounts GJ was poor yesterday...i didnt see the gam but going off the reports on here and elsewhere)......

we are again going to put all our eggs into one basket...we have made this mistake this season WITH sergio...ie relied on him too much....yet we are going to sell him and rely on a 20 year old kid and potentially sanchez who has never been as prolific as Sergio....

Its a huge gamble and one which i think will define Peps time here.....hope he gets it right as if he doesn't he will be hung out to dry and he will only have himself to blame....he half fucked up the keeper situation...whether it was he right thing to sell hart is one thing....but the replacement is ALL on him and he has been an abject failure...the worse keeper in our recent history and the worst in the prem at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.