It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare goals per minutes played to get the right picture,sergio could have scored 10 in 7 games but we will never know

It's clear to me for a while you want us to let sergio go and i have made my feelings very clear how i feel about that,i got a load of shit last time i said so i'll hold back and see what happens before i let fly again

If we compare goals to minutes, then we might as well say Kelechi is better than Sanchez, also?

The stats can be made to suit all the arguments.

I do think the time is right to cash in on Sergio although it will be down to him alone.

More pertinently, City and Pep have failed to put it to bed.

If we're going down this route, Sergio should have scored over 50 goals this season and we should be leading the Premier League by ten points.

If he stays he probably will next season.

He's been razzled all year learning his new role. With a new young striker coming to take his place, speculation swirling around, under heavy pressure and still managed over 30 goals in all comps while missing 7 games.

If he goes to Madrid he is going to wreak havoc and we are all going to miss him.

Would be fun to watch him at Madrid though see him scoring goals for fun on the counter with wide open fields.

Stats per minutes played is correct when one has played 7 games less
I'm not repeating myself again as i have done sergio leaving to death
In that case you would need to take into account that Sergio has player every minute as a striker, unlike Sanchez, etc etc

Oh bore off with this faux ignorance. The point is, Sanchez has provided more goals, from open play, despite not playing as a centre-forward for much of the season.

You don't need to go for the jugular, nobody here wants Kun to go. People just think it's likely Kun himself might want to.
Back at you,he has played 7 games less

And he would have more goals if he had finished off chances created by others
You , me and others can spin twist everything about Aguero it's up to him and the club to decide if he stays or goes and that is the only true fact that no one can twist or spin

if its his decision to go then fine..

if its the clubs desire to sell based on buying sanchez then its not..........mpbappe is a risk as well....one with huge potential but also there will be others after him that he would probably go to before us (namely Madrid).....

does Mpbappe fit our style.....not sure he does

If we're going down this route, Sergio should have scored over 50 goals this season and we should be leading the Premier League by ten points.
I apologise if this seems like a reality check for those that think we can get big money for Kun. You definitely know inside dealings of the club much better than I possibly can but who will pay £70m for a 29 year old also factoring the massive wages he's on? Yes I know the whole world of football adores him. Maybe China but would he want to go there? PSG maybe but they already have Cavani who's delivering the goods. Even if we pretend that they are interested, rumours in this regard seem non existent. You surely know better than I do in such matters as these but I'm being truthful to myself and thinking out loud.

Edit: I didn't think about Real Madrid. A definite possibility but I guess we just have to wait and see

I apologise if this seems like a reality check for those that think we can get big money for Kun. You definitely know inside dealings of the club much better than I possibly can but who will pay £70m for a 29 year old also factoring the massive wages he's on? Yes I know the whole world of football adores him. Maybe China but would he want to go there? PSG maybe but they already have Cavani who's delivering the goods. Even if we pretend that they are interested, rumours in this regard seem non existent. You surely know better than I do in such matters as these but I'm being truthful to myself and thinking out loud

Edit: I didn't think about Real Madrid. A definite possibility but I guess we just have to wait and see

I'm sure PSG will bite our arm off for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.